- United Kingdom (GB)
- Package circa £81k ( £50,232 - £58,922 + Car/Car Allowance up to £8,713 + Bonus (20%) + Benefit
- 08 Mar 2023
- 05 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, In-House, Professional Support
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Company/Commercial, Corporate, M&A, Employment, General Employment, PPP/PFI/Commercial projects
- 4-6 Years
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Partner, Senior Executive
Are you an experienced Solicitor wishing to work for an environmentally-friendly company?
You can help create a greener UK.
A greener, more environmentally-friendly UK is possible – and we’re making it happen. Environmental issues have never been more important and this is driving significant change in this sector. As an in-house Solicitor at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK, you will get a chance to help us preserve and restore our planet’s natural capital for future generations. It’s a career that’s not only exciting, but full of opportunities as well as professional and personal fulfilment. We offer a competitive salary coupled with an excellent benefits package including bonus, hybrid working, car allowance and more.
About the Role
• Position can be based anywhere in the UK
• Hybrid working is also available for this role.
• Package circa £81k ( £50,232 - £58,922 + Car/Car Allowance up to £8,713 + Bonus (20%) + Benefits)
What will I be doing?
Working in a team of 11 lawyers with varying expertise and experience, this role will allow you the space to work on your own matters whilst benefitting from the opportunity to grow in accordance with the developing demands of the business in a supportive environment. The business culture is friendly and relaxed and you will have lots of interaction across the legal team and wider business.
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of commercial matters such as procurement, customer contracts, M&A, disputes etc.
• You will work closely with the business providing commercially focussed advice across a broad variety of commercial and corporate matters.
• You will proactively identify legal issues at the earliest opportunity and develop and implement strategies to address them and use a range of persuasion and influencing skills to secure the best outcome.
What are the requirements?
• 4+ years qualified with a good knowledge and understanding of commercial law and procedures with good contract drafting and interpretation skills.
• You will have a strong sense of commercial acumen and a high level of emotional intelligence.
• You will have the ability to work proactively within a team and autonomously.
• An excellent communicator with the ability to share legal concepts with a variety of stakeholders.
Who we are
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the globe is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services.
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
*No agencies please*
Apply for Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Corporate Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Employment Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- M&A Professional Support 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom