Senior Litigation Associate (8yrs+ PQE) - Offshore Firm, Hong Kong
- Agnew O'Brien Global Legal Recruitment
- Hong Kong
- Attractive Financial Package (20% Tax)
- 05 Mar 2023
- 02 Apr 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, Barristers, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Regulatory/Compliance, Crime, Fraud, Insolvency & restructuring, Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Private Client, Trust litigation, Professional Indemnity/Negligence, Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance), Tax, Tax Litigation
- 7+ Years
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Partner-designate
Our offshore law firm client seeks ambitious Senior Litigation Associate for their highly regarded Hong Kong disputes practice.
The successful applicant will become part of a dynamic, directory rated team working alongside high calibre colleagues across international offices on challenging, complex and high-profile x-border disputes matters emanating out of the British Virgin & Cayman Islands (in particular) which will see you acting for major financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, listed companies, investment funds, fund managers, trust companies, and high-net-worth individuals.
Key eligibility requirements for this position include:
- At least 8 years of solid post qualified experience gained in the areas of general commercial litigation, financial services & regulatory work and insolvency and restructuring.
- Solicitors / barristers admitted to practice in England & Wales, British Virgin Islands or the Cayman Islands.
- Solid academic background, stable career history and excellent interpersonal skills.
If you're a driven lawyer who is looking to widen your exposure in Asia, enjoys business development and can work with a high degree of autonomy and independence, this is a compelling opportunity that can support the career progression that you seek. A comprehensive salary & benefits package if offered (+ relocation assistance where required) while the firm operate a modern, flexible approach to working practices.
For more information on this and other opportunities we are working on in Hong Kong with premier offshore and onshore law firms, please send your CV and supporting information to email@example.com or apply via this website.
James O’Brien has successfully recruited within the legal sector for over 20yrs. Possessing significant relationships across multiple jurisdictions, he offers candidates a hands on, consultative approach, working closely with individuals to achieve their career objectives. Feel free to contact him by email in the first instance to arrange a confidential discussion.
Recent placements James has made with offshore law firms include:
- Banking & Finance Partner – Bermuda
- Finance Counsel – Cayman Islands
- Senior Commercial Litigation Associate – Bermuda
- Regulator Associate – Bermuda
- Corporate Associate – Hong Kong
- Senior Finance Associate – Bermuda
- Senior Litigation Associate – Cayman Islands
- Barrister – British Virgin Islands
- Senior Insurance Litigator – Bermuda