SANCTIONS/COMPETITION 3PQE+ - LONG STANDING US FIRM
- DMJ Legal
- England, London
- £115000 - £140000 per annum
- 02 Mar 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Lee Bladon
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, In-House
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Commodities, Regulatory/Compliance, Competition/EU, Energy, Transport (Including aviation and shipping)
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
We have been instructed on an International Trade/Sanctions role within a long standing US Firm in London. There will also be the chance to get involved in some Competition Litigation disputes as well.
Although well established, they have grown rapidly both in London and globally in the last 2 years and the firm posted exceptional results last year in spite of the pandemic with both profits and PEP increasing significantly.
Working for a named Partner, this position will have a non-contentious/advisory focus acting for a range of businesses and organisations in the Financial Services, Insurance and Energy Sectors on Sanctions and other International Trade matters. They will look from 3pqe to circa 6/7pqe+ for this role.
For further information, please contact Lee Bladon at DMjLegal at email@example.com or on 07557 337 487.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Competition/EU In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Energy In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Commodities In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)