Senior Life Sciences Associate with hybrid working
- Errington Legal
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (GB)
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- 28 Feb 2023
- 28 Mar 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Company/Commercial, Intellectual Property, Pharmaceuticals/Biotechnology
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
Do you want to join a top-ranked and fast-growing team in a highly regarded national law firm?
Senior Life Sciences Associate - Hybrid working available
A fast-growing team that boasts an exciting client base wihtin a leading national law firm
- You will take on wide range of interesting and high-quality work for life sciences businesses
- Advising on IP licensing and partnering transactions; clinical trial agreements; commercial contracts; research collaborations; IP protection; regulatory issues in life sciences; data protection and due diligence for corporate transactions relating to life sciences.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3+years PQE gained in a large regional or City firm, or in-house.
- Good technical skills in commercial law with a proven interest in life sciences businesses.
- Enthusiastic and a commercially-minded
- Hybrid working
- Five weeks' annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Staff bonuses
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Enhanced adoption, maternity, parental and paternity pay
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.