Litigation & Insolvency, Tier 1 Offshore Firm (Cayman Islands)
- Agnew O'Brien Global Legal Recruitment
- Cayman Islands (KY)
- Attractive Financial Package (Tax Free)
- 27 Feb 2023
- 27 Mar 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, Barristers, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Regulatory/Compliance, Crime, Fraud, Financial Services, Insolvency & restructuring, Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Private Client, Trust litigation, Professional Indemnity/Negligence, Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance), Tax, Tax Litigation
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Partner-designate
We are engaged on an urgent instruction for a top-flight offshore law firm keen to attract the next generation of talent to their exceptional Cayman disputes practice. The work handled comprises of the very best in commercial litigation & insolvency seen in the Caribbean and will ensure that the successful applicants will be engaged on diverse, challenging matters for a wide range of clients spanning multiple industry sectors.
To be considered, candidates will have an excellent academic profile and have developed their experience to date with a top tier onshore or offshore law firm. With an absolute minimum of 3yrs PQE on a UK scale, you will be admitted to practice in a recognised commonwealth jurisdiction and will be moving with the intention of remaining in Cayman long-term.
Our client offers an exceptional salary + bonus (tax free) allied to a comprehensive range of benefits and relocation assistance. Your career development will be carefully managed and supported by a bench of high profile partners, who take great care in ensuring each associate is brought on at the right pace, securing more autonomy and responsibility for files are their experience develops.
There is no doubt that this firm offers arguably the best platform for any aspiring litigator looking to embark on an offshore career.
For more information on this compelling opportunity, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to email@example.com or apply via this website.
James O'Brien has been recruiting in the legal sector for over 20yrs. Possessing significant relationships across multiple jurisdictions, he offers candidates a hands on, consultative approach, working closely with individuals to achieve their career objectives. Feel free to contact him by email in the first instance to arrange a confidential discussion.