Discuss your Overseas Relocation with Duke and Rawson – Australia/Asia/Middle East/Europe/Offshore
- Duke and Rawson
- Offshore / Australia / Hong Kong / Singapore / Middle East / Europe
- Excellent + Relocation Packages
- 22 Feb 2023
- 22 Mar 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Banking/Finance, Company/Commercial, Competition/EU, Construction, Corporate, Employment, Energy, Financial Services, Funds, Information Technology, Insolvency & restructuring, Litigation/Dispute Resolution, PPP/PFI/Commercial projects, Private Equity, Real Estate, Tax, Telecoms, Transport (Including aviation and shipping)
- 1-3 Years, 4-6 Years, 7+ Years, Newly Qualified, Partner
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Partner, Partner-designate, Senior Level
Duke and Rawson has established itself as a leading recruitment consultancy across global legal markets, offering strategic advice to candidates who are seeking an international move.
We are seeing an increasing number of UK associates looking to move overseas, as they are being drawn towards a better lifestyle, lucrative tax regimes and improved career prospects in more buoyant economic regions.
Likewise, the state of the London market, with its stagnant salaries, limited opportunities for progression and generally negative climate (both in terms of the economy and weather!) has pushed more lawyers into considering their long-term alternatives in a foreign jurisdiction.
Our consultants and directors have established relationships with the most prominent UK, US, Australian and local firms in the following locations:
- Hong Kong
- Europe – Moscow and Brussels
- Middle East – UAE and emerging nations
We have successfully relocated lawyers from the UK into overseas positions and are able to provide a personalised service in advising on factors such as requalification, market conditions, salary and relocation packages.
Through our contacts with key decision makers, we have a proven track record of finding openings for candidates that are not publicised or even known about in the market.
We know how to best present you as a candidate and how to market your experience in a way that will interest partners in other jurisdictions.
If you are considering a permanent relocation overseas, we are in an excellent position to advise on your options and successfully guide you into the perfect role.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Joe Colling on 0207 374 4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org