- JMC Legal Recruitment
- England, Essex, Basildon
- £38000 - £58000 per annum
- 07 Feb 2023
- 07 Mar 2023
- Joey Medway
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Employment, General Employment
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level
Are you looking to expand your employment abilities with a diverse client base of local & national businesses? Join this legal 500-ranked department and get stuck into a mixture of contentious & non-contentious employment matters, with incremental support as you progress through the ranks.
This leading legal practice have enjoyed steady and continuous growth for many years. They are ambitious and dynamic with their sights set high as they continue to expand in every department - many of them award-winning and recognised by the Legal 500.
They have built up a loyal client base over the last 20 years, and have a strong foothold in the market. They are renowned for exceptional levels of service, with the majority of their work coming from existing clients and the recommendations they receive.
This firm boasts a real entrepreneurial approach to traditional legal matters and promotes freedom, autonomy and flexibility. This has enabled them to achieve an excellent staff retention rate and a platform to expand and develop the department.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Essex, with hybrid working in place
- The Legal 500 ranked Employment team are widely regarded for their expertise on a full spectrum of contentious & non-contentious matters, with a slight focus on employer clients
- To align with this, you will have a diverse caseload covering all aspects of respondent work, including employment contracts, tribunal cases, grievance & disciplinary advice, shareholder & director disputes, TUPE transfers and health & safety law
- As a junior Solicitor, you will also assist the senior members of the team with more complex work and play an integral role in the development of the department
- In return, you can expect to receive genuine investment from the team with plenty of opportunities to progress towards senior level and beyond
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Employment Solicitor from NQ to 4 years PQE
- Strong academic background
- Highly ambitious & motivated
- Competitive & negotiable salary
- Hybrid working policy
- Excellent career prospects & bonus scheme
This is a standout opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join the firm's dynamic office in Essex.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.