Senior Employment Lawyer
- United Kingdom (GB)
- £60,078 - £70,471+ Car / Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
- 01 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, In-House, Professional Support
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Company/Commercial, Employment, Employee Benefits, General Employment, Human Rights
- Experience Level
- Mid Level, Partner, Senior Executive, Senior Level
What will I be doing?
• The successful candidate will support the HR team in advising the business on all employment related matters.
• You will work closely with the business providing commercially focussed advice across the employment law spectrum.
• You will manage all employment tribunal claims received by SUEZ in the UK including undertaking advocacy where appropriate.
• You will proactively identify legal issues at the earliest opportunity and develop and implement strategies to address them.
• You will develop and implement innovative solutions to legal problems and use a range of persuasion and influencing skills to secure strategic outcomes.
• You will identify key training needs and ensure they are met.
• You will support the positive work SUEZ does in diversity and inclusion and other important topics.
• You will support the DPO in GDPR related matters and the Ethics Officer in promoting a strong ethical culture.
What are the requirements?
• Experienced employment lawyer with a strong technical understanding of this area and a practical approach to achieving the business’ goals.
• You will have a strong sense of commercial acumen and a high level of emotional intelligence.
• You will have the ability to work proactively within a team and autonomously.
• An excellent communicator with the ability to share legal concepts with a variety of stakeholders.
Hybrid working is available with this position
Who we are
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the UK is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services.
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Employment Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Human Rights Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Employee Benefits Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- General Employment Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom