NQ+ Real Estate Disputes Solicitors with flexible working considered
- Errington Legal
- Cambridge or Norwich with flexible working considered
- Competitive salary & Benefits
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate, Property Litigation
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
Do you want to join a team that plays an integral part of one of the largest Real Estate practices in the UK in a firm listed as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For?
Solicitors - Real Estate Disputes (multiple opportunities) with flexible working considered.
A highly regarded and forward thinking national law firm with an excellent client base.
Gain exposure to a mixture of regional and national clients and work alongside experts in the field.
An opportunity for the right candidate to play a key role in the development of this growing team.
Forward thinking environment with training to help you succeed, with a keen eye on work/life balance.
Stimulating combination of non- contentious property advice and active litigation.
A majority of the work will focus on commercial property, however there are opportunities to act on residential and agricultural matters too
Ideally, you will have 0-4 years’ PQE with a broad range of hands-on litigation experience gained with a large regional or City firm
Some experience in arbitration, expert determination and mediation would be preferable but is not essential.
Ambitious with a willingness to learn and build up a wide range of experience with a strong desire to grow in the real estate disputes sector.
- Flexible working considered
- Equal all staff bonus based on the firm’s financial performance
- Generous pension including the option to salary sacrifice
- Five weeks' annual leave and the option to buy or sell a week each year
- Extra day of leave for wedding/civil partnership, religious holiday and house moving
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Income protection after two years’ service
- Life assurance
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- Tailored reward package
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.