Associate/Senior Associate Residential Property with flexible working
- Errington Legal
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- Attractive Salary + Extensive Benefits
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Real Estate, Residential Property (incl plot sales)
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level
Would you like the opportunity to join a forward thinking and high-quality national law firm, with development opportunities, and a career trajectory?
Associate/Senior Associate Residential Property - Flexible working available
A top 70 law firm with a high-quality client base and a supportive working environment where you can thrive.
- Work with the partner in building and growing the team and its reputation for providing high quality residential property services.
- A clear path for you to ultimately become the firm’s “face” for such services in the city and to fulfil their long-term career goals.
- A track record of providing a full range of high quality, profitable residential property services relating to both freehold and leasehold property transactions and funding arrangements.
- Experience of acting for a variety of clients including individuals, investors, corporates, UK lenders and trusts
-The ability to demonstrate support and development provided to junior team members in order to nurture their talents.
- 3+ years PQE
-At least 25 days holiday per year
-Employee Assistance Programme
-Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
-Income Protection insurance
-Private medical insurance
For further information a confidential discussion please contact email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.