- JMC Legal Recruitment
- England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- £55000 - £75000 per annum
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Andrew Chapman
- Vacancy Type
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
Are you a Construction Solicitor seeking exposure to some of the most significant construction projects in the real estate space?
This role will see acting for HNW private individuals, developers and consultants, within a collaborative working environment and for a top-tier, Legal 500-recognised firm, in Cambridge.
Ranked in the Top 100, this firm has enjoyed substantial growth in terms of size, geographic spread, and turnover in the past five years, further developing its profile regionally, nationally, and internationally.
The firm has a dynamic, friendly, and forward-thinking culture. They are known for being progressive with many of their Partners being homegrown. They continue to be the first choice for many Lawyers looking to move from City, US, and International law firms.
The practice has developed many specialist areas which continue to bolster its national reputation. Many Lawyers moving out of the City, have found their work-life balance, and flexible working ethos of attraction.
This well-regarded firm is looking for a Construction Solicitor with 2+ years PQE to join its team in Cambridge.
The construction department manages a high-calibre caseload and takes advantage of excellent referrals from their Real Estate department.
You will demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge, with the ability to think commercially and analytically to ensure advice is tailored to each individual client's needs.
If you have an aptitude for identifying and securing profitable growth opportunities, this is an incredible opportunity to join a well-respected construction team that is primed for expansion.
- You will be a Construction Solicitor with 2+ years PQE (there is no upper limit on PQE)
- You will have experience with contentious and non-contentious matters
- You are able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- You have a desire to push your career forward and progress
- You are a strong team player with a 360 approach to referrals and business development
- You possess the ability to build credible relationships with those in the Construction industry
What's on offer:
- Above market average salary, negotiable depending on experience
- 33 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Electric car scheme
- Hybrid working
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.