Legal Counsel (Solicitor - 1 - 3 Years)
- LHH Recruitment Solutions
- £52000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
- 27 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-302001
- Christopher Ewles
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, In-House
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Company/Commercial, Competition/EU, Data Protection
- 1-3 Years, Newly Qualified
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level
Legal Counsel (1 - 3 years)
We are currently partnering with a Global brand on a one to three year PQE Commercial Legal Counsel opportunity. The role is assigned to the Milton Keynes branch with one day a week office based and four days remote on offer. The focus of the opportunity will be to handle general commercial agreements with candidates being considered from both In-House or Private Practice.
The role will be reviewing, advising and drafting general commercial agreements (including complex and high value contracts) which includes procurement contracts, NDA's, SAAS, terms & conditions plus marketing agreements. You will additionally be supporting the business on competition law, disputes and data protection. The opportunity offer excellent training and good long term development within the legal team.
- UK Qualified Solicitor between 1 to 3 years PQE (more junior candidate with pre-qualification experience will also be considered)
- Candidates from an In-House or Private Practice background will be considered
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and advising a full range of general commercial agreements
- Exposure within competition law, litigation and data protection would be an advantage
- A commercial outlook who understands business needs
- Excellent planning, attention to detail, organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to tight time schedules, prioritising and handling conflicting demands
Salary at £52,000.00 - £65,000.00 per annum plus excellent benefits and bonus.
For further information please contact Chris Ewles on 07902 701 818 or at
LHH Recruitment Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHH Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To note, the PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE