Agricultural Property Associates with Flexible working available
- Errington Legal
- Norwich, Norfolk (GB) with flexible working available
- Competitive salary & Benefits
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Agriculture, Real Estate, Commercial property
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
Do you wish to join a firm listed as one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For where you will have the opportunity to build your skills and experience?
Real Estate/Agricultural Property Associate, Senior Associate or Principal Associate to join our clients' Real Estate team with flexible working considered.
A highly regarded and forward thinking national law firm with an excellent client base.
- Gain exposure to a wide ranging client base including farmers, corporates, investors in land, trustees and owners of landed estates, charities and other rural property owners
- Benefit from working on a wide range of Real Estate matters including assisting with acquisitions and disposals of agricultural land/estates/strategic land with a focus on the Food & Agribusiness sector
- Enjoy plenty of direct client contact with an opportunity to develop long lasting and well established client relationships.
- NQ - 4 PQE or more senior candidates of 4+ PQE will be considered for this role.
- Senior candidates will be expected to manage and run acquisitions and disposals of agricultural land/estates/strategic land (training and support offered to more junior candidates)
- A basic knowledge of the relevant tax issues involved would be an advantage but is not essential
- An interest in issues such as food security, energy and natural resources would also be advantageous
- Equal all staff bonus based on the firm’s financial performance
- Generous pension including the option to salary sacrifice
- Five weeks' annual leave and the option to buy or sell a week each year
- Extra day of leave for wedding/civil partnership, religious holiday and house moving
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Income protection after two years’ service
- Life assurance
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- Tailored reward package
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal Recruitment.
We are an equal opportunities recruiter, committed to ensuring an inclusive and supportive recruitment process. We embrace and promote diversity as we understand the importance and value of this both for us and our clients.