Senior Court of Protection Solicitor - Tier-1, Thames Valley
- Stonor Legal
- Thames Valley
- £60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits + Career Progression
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice, Barristers, Trainees & Graduate Positions, Legal Support, Legal Executive
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Clinical/Medical Negligence, Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Arbitration, Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury, Private Client, Family, Personal Asset Management , Personal tax/trusts, Trust litigation, Wills & Probate
- 1-3 Years, 4-6 Years, Newly Qualified, Trainee
- Experience Level
- Junior Level, Mid Level, Trainee
Our client, a leading regional Legal 100 firm based in the Thames Valley, are rapidly growing and now seeking an ambitious Senior Court of Protection Solicitor to enhance their highly regarded practice. The team act for a wide range of high-net worth individuals and families so this is a genuine opportunity to gain exposure to a varied and interesting caseload. The team are collegiate and close-knit with a collaborative culture which consistently scores highly in employee engagement metrics.
Typical work ranges from making COP applications and drafting LPA's to assisting on more complex matters.
The firm is highly regarded and attract outstanding associates and partners from established city and regional practices looking to handle high quality work in a friendly, collegiate and regional setting. This is a unique opportunity to join a regional heavyweight firm with an enviable reputation for first class work and would suit someone looking to expand their interest in the private client and/or court-of-protection field.
We are seeking an ambitious senior associate (5-6 PQE+) who can demonstrate a consistently strong academic record. You will have a genuine appetite for business development and marketing and be familiar, and confident, advising HNWI.
This team often handle high value deputyships and private trust work, preparing all types of applications to the COP including; Statutory Wills, assisting in the purchase of properties and adapting them for the needs of the client, controlling and monitoring clients’ budgets, liaising with case managers, doctors, therapists, care teams, surveyors, architects, and other specialists, supervising tax affairs and accounts, liaising with IFA’s, attending trustee meetings, taking notes and assisting with the preparation of trustee resolutions.
You may also be involved in the drafting of personal injury trusts. The ability to take a proactive approach to marketing to assist in securing further work for the CoP team is essential.
In return, you can expect a generous package and career progression.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Clinical/Medical Negligence Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Personal Injury Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Private Client Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in England
- Arbitration Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in England