- JMC Legal Recruitment
- England, West Yorkshire, Leeds
- £90000 - £130000 per annum
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Joey Medway
- Vacancy Type
- Solicitors, Private Practice
- Full Time
- Practice Areas
- Experience Level
Join this Top 100 Firm and be at the forefront of a leading charities department, with the opportunity to manage high-profile charities matters and expand upon the team's successes.
This award-winning, Top 100 Firm have reinforced their heavyweight status through their innovative and results-driven approach, earning them high regard in the Legal 500 across numerous departments.
Additionally, their investment in employees is second to none. Organic growth, through nurturing and developing talent, has allowed many individuals to progress through the ranks towards partnership. This, alongside the number of strategic hires made over the last 24 months, has provided for a well-balanced, diverse culture with the resources and infrastructure to deal with a complex range of legal needs.
It is clear that their notable strength, entrepreneurial organisation and ever-growing presence have earned them a seat to compete in the market amongst national and international practices.
- This is an exclusive opportunity for a Charities Partner to join the firm's buoyant office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- You will advise a broad range of charities and social enterprises, from community interest companies and not-for-profits to incorporated & unincorporated charities and charitable organisations
- As such, you will manage a diverse caseload covering all aspects of charities matters, including governance & compliance issues, fundraising, mergers, employment, joint working, commercial structures and property matters
- As a Partner, you will also lead numerous charities projects and manage business development, with the autonomy to shape the department in your own way
The Ideal Candidate:
- A well-established Charities Solicitor with a minimum of 9 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is an enriching opportunity for a Charities Partner to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.