Business Crime & Regulation Lawyer
Business Crime & Regulation Lawyer – 4+ years’ PQE
BCL is a top-tier law firm specialising in business crime, tax investigations, regulatory enforcement, and serious and general crime. We are experts in our field, consistently top-ranked by Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500, and recognised in The Times Best Law Firms, Who’s Who Legal and in GIR’s list of the world’s leading investigations firms. We provide discreet, effective and expert advice to clients including companies, public bodies, public figures, senior executives and high net worth individuals.
We are currently seeking to recruit a lawyer to join our Business Crime & Regulation department, which advises regarding internal and external investigations and enforcement action involving, for example, fraud, bribery, money laundering, market abuse, market manipulation, insider dealing, ESG compliance, corporate manslaughter, health and safety, environmental protection and data protection.
Careers with us offer exceptional opportunities to work on stimulating, complex and high profile cases with all the benefits of working for a leading boutique firm, including hybrid working and a supportive and friendly team of specialist lawyers at the forefront of this area of the law.
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years’ PQE in business crime and regulation, ideally in some or all of the practice areas outlined above;
- an in-depth understanding of business crime / regulatory investigations and enforcement action, e.g. by the police, HSE, EA, CMA, SFO or FCA;
- an excellent academic background and an analytical mind;
- the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, with a high level of attention to detail; and
- enthusiasm and a motivation to deliver the highest levels of client care.
The salary for the role will be commensurate with experience.
We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to continuing to increase our staff diversity.
Please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter in confidence to our Practice Development Director, Karen Peacock (email@example.com) by close of business on Monday 30 January 2023.
No agencies please.