In-House Legal Counsel (Technology)
An excellent opportunity for a commercial lawyer who is keen to work for a leading global name in technology, be recognised and promoted for their contribution to the business - whilst maintaining healthy work life balance.
Our client is a global IT company whose legal team is looking to hire an experienced commercial lawyer in the UK.
The role offers
- very competitive package
- career development and progression
- work life balance, flexibility, extra days off
- complex and interesting commercial legal work
- being part of a supportive legal team with great culture
- flexibility around location: hybrid in London or remote anywhere in the UK
The role can be performed fully remotely from any UK location if you prefer to be home based.
Alternatively you can come to the offices in London from time to time.
You will focus on commercial legal matters and work closely with the business teams - responding to their requests, summarising and communicating legal risks, supporting partner organisations and drafting and negotiating complex high value commercial and technology contracts and agreements with world’s largest enterprises.
- work closely with the commercial teams and senior leadership team
- support cross industry commercial IT contract negotiations with household names / FTSE 50
- draft and negotiate high value technology agreements
- support projects such as IT & data licensing, data storage, software/App development, robotics, systems integration, platform infrastructure development, procurement of IT services, data security, cloud services, IoT, SaaS, PaaS, AI, and R&D projects
- advise internal and external clients on various ad hoc legal questions
- provide support to leadership on the management of high-risk issues and on strategic legal and commercial projects
- provide training to business colleagues
- We are looking for a commercial lawyer with 3-7 PQE, ideally trained in a reputable firm
- You can be qualified in the UK, Ireland (or EU with experience working under the UK law)
- You are able to work independently, make good judgement calls and you are proactive in driving negotiations to a success
- You have a drive to engage with the commercial and technological aspects of the business as a pro-active and hands-on lawyer
- You enjoy giving concise and to-the-point legal advice, you are proactive and results driven
Your contact for this opportunity is Mila Read, director of Found Legal.
Please apply below, via Found Legal website or reach out to Mila on LinkedIn.
We have been working closely with the hiring team for over 4 years and will be able to answer your questions, best position you for the role and support you throughout the recruitment process with the aim of securing an excellent offer.
About Found Legal
Found Legal is a specialist in-house tech legal recruitment agency. We focus on placing high caliber legal talent into technology companies across the UK&I and Europe.
If the role / location is not quite the right fit, please reach out to Mila Read or register via our website to be notified of other opportunities with global technology companies and tech start-ups / scale-ups.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Information Technology In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Intellectual Property In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Telecoms In-House 4-6 Years jobs in Nottinghamshire