Planning Associate | Nottingham | 3-6 PQE | National Firm
A national, full service law firm employing over 850 people nationally is seeking a planning associate to join their friendly team.
With hybrid working, responsibility and support from the team, this opportunity offers a great opportunity for progression.
Join one of the largest planning teams in the country who have been identified as leaders in this field by both Chambers and Legal 500 for the last 18 years.
The team covers all areas of planning law, acting for commercial and residential developers, landowners and local authorities on both contentious and non-contentious matters.
This friendly and supportive team are looking for an innovative and ambitious Associate to help support the planning team's development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a broad spectrum of legal planning experience to be involved in top quality work, working with high profile clients and supportive colleagues.
The team deal with planning appeals and inquiries, judicial reviews and statutory challenges, highways issues, S106 agreements, S278 agreements, advising on CIL and advising parties on the promotion and objection to CPO's and DCO's.
Work would include:
*contentious and non-contentious planning work
*playing an integral part in a growing Planning team and practice
*managing your own caseload as well as working on larger cases as part of a team
* ideally 3-6 years PQE
* specialism in planning work
* private practice or inhouse/local authority experience welcome
* This role is a hybrid role of home working AND being based from the Nottingham or Leicester office.
* Pension scheme matching 5% of contributions (after probation)
* Private medical insurance
* Life assurance 4x basic salary (can increase to 6x at your own cost)
* 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Ability to buy 5 days holiday plus have a day off for your birthday!
* Plus a wide range of flex benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Clare Rumble at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.