Dispute Resolution Lawyer – 0-3 Years, FTSE 100 PLC
FTSE 100 PLC at the forefront of new energy initiatives and renewables is going through significant growth and as a result seeking to recruit a Dispute Resolution Lawyer, suit 0-3 Years’ experience.
- You will be required to support a variety of business units within the Group, dealing with a wide variety of disputes under supervision Responsible for generating procedures and processes to assist the different business areas in dealing with disputes and identifying risks You will form part of a growing and ambitious Disputes Team who handle claims in general litigation, construction, property, commercial, personal injury and debt recovery across the UK. You will be required to get involved in a number of these areas of disputes.
We are looking for:
- Qualified solicitor, barrister or legal executive who has trained with a well-regarded law firm or in-house. Newly qualified or more experienced lawyers will be considered.
- Experience within dispute resolution – this could be in any of the following: general litigation, commercial, personal injury, property or construction
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills, including drafting court papers such as claims, defences, witness statements etc
- The ability to handle a varied caseload
- Excellent communication skills, providing clear, practical and commercially sound advice across business units
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and external advisers
Package on Offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Pension contribution
- Discounted private healthcare
- Range of discounted products
- Hybrid role. Office presence required 2/3 times per week.
If you are interested in this Dispute Resolution Legal Counsel position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jacqui Douglas If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.