In-House Non-Contentious Construction Lawyer - Remote
In-House Non-Contentious Construction Contracts Lawyer
We are delighted to be partnering with a global offshore energy business who are actively seeking to recruit for an In-House Non-Contentious Construction Contracts Lawyer with full remote working on offer and adhoc travel to the Cambridgeshire region.
- UK qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (or in the process of qualifying) with either an In-House or Private Practice background, between NQ - 8 years PQE
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and advising on non-contentious Construction Contracts
- Exposure handling customer focused terms and conditions
- Have conducted contract negotiations
- Have excellent and positive client care skills
- Have a "can do" positive attitude
Salary at £60,000.00 per annum with excellent benefits and full remote working on offer.
For further information please contact Chris Ewles on 07902 701 818 or at
LHH Recruitment Solutions acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHH Recruitment Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To note, the PQE indicated in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE