In-house Property Lawyer
Busy auction company based in Battersea seeks Property Solicitor to be an integral part of the business.
In- House Property Lawyer
Barney Estates & Auctioneers - Battersea
The office environment is fast paced with two auctions held each month and over 50 lots in each auction therefore someone quick on their feet and who thrives under pressure is required.
You will enjoy an interesting and varied role and will report to the MD and team as and when required. You will be based in the office.
You will be needed on matters of property law, company acquisitions and contract work as well as some litigation and dispute matters that arise from time to time.
This role offers a salary of £65K - £75K (dependant on experience).
Job role includes but is not limited to:
- Exchange and completion of property purchases, litigation matters etc
- Obtaining title searches with the use of the Land Registry Portal
- Submitting forms to the Land Registry Portal, Courts etc
- Drafting correspondence, producing reports and other documents
- Opening and closing files, filing and archiving etc.
To apply please submit your CV below