Corporate Tax Consultant
Are you a Corporate TAX lawyer with upwards of 10+ years' PQE looking to move away from the traditional Private Practice model, towards a more flexible and innovative one that compliments your capacity?
We are working with a ranked boutique London law firm looking to engage with Corporate TAX lawyers to expand their consultancy model.
The firm's consultant lawyers do not need to have a client following as they are provided with pre-qualified work directly from the firm that has already gone through the necessary verifications and AML checks.
Consultant lawyers are not exclusive to the firm and can have other work streams alongside this. Their workload will flex according to their capacity and can also be 100% remote.
Candidates can expect to provide advice on:
- Tax issues for shareholders
- Business re-organisations and business re-structures
- Taxation issues for corporate transactions
- Shares and options and the tax aspects of these
- Employment taxes and liabilities under IR35
In order to be considered, candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales with a current Practising Certificate, or a Barrister regulated by the Bar Standards Board.
- Upwards of 10 years' PQE in handling a full range of Corporate Tax matters
- Experience gained within notable law firms and/or in-house legal teams
- A genuine interest in providing legal advice work on a consultancy basis
- An entrepreneurial mindset
If you are looking for flexibility rather than a 9-5 job, a competitive remuneration structure and to further your career, this could be the opportunity for you.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Brandon Ravikumar at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com