Legal Counsel, NQ - 3 PQE
Excellent opportunity for lawyer with NQ - 3 PQE to join leading business in the West Midlands. Flexible hybrid home and office working available.
We are working with a leading business in the West Midlands which is looking to expand it's legal team with the appointment of a junior lawyer with NQ - 3 PQE to help facilitate growth in the wider business. Forming part of a team you will work with experienced lawyers and advise the business in relation to a range of commercial legal work and projects.
You position will involve working closely with business colleagues and will touch upon all aspects of the business. This will include:
- advising on, drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts and arrangements which touch upon all aspects of the business ranging from purchasing agreements, supply agreements, technology and IP agreements and data protection issues.
- Advising on agreements relating to international commercial projects and collaboration.
- Providing advice to colleagues in relation to ad-hoc legal advice and queries including providing training to business colleagues.
This is a great first time in-house move to join a leading organisation where you will be supported and guided by more experienced lawyers and gain some really good commercial experience. Alternatively, if you currently work in-house and are looking for a new challenge then you will be able to gain some great experience.
The office culture is friendly and relaxed and a good work life balance is enjoyed by the legal team. You will have lots of interaction across all areas of the wider business so this position would be suited to a lawyer who enjoys working closely with colleagues and building internal relationships.
We are keen to hear from lawyer with NQ – 3 years’ experience gained in-house or in private practice. Although this is a commercial role we are keen to hear from junior lawyers with experience gained in a commercial legal environment in commercial contracts, IP, IT, litigation, corporate, regulatory, construction, real estate, and employment areas looking to develop their experience as an in-house commercial lawyer.
The legal team work very flexibly so there is an opportunity to be office based in the West Midlands based HQ or to work from home for part of the working week.
For more information please send your cv to Victoria Moore at Arbuthnot Yon on email@example.com or for an initial discussion call 07971666134.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Company/Commercial Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Competition/EU Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Construction Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire
- Corporate Public Sector 4-6 Years jobs in Northamptonshire