Corporate Senior Associate
Are you ready to join an ambitious, leading L500-ranked Corporate department? This Top 100 Firm will give you the platform to work alongside an array of leading lawyers and manage some of the most high-profile corporate transactions in the region, with strong prospects to progress towards partnership.
Homing numerous offices across the UK, this Top 100 firm stands out from the crowd for their focus on quality, culture and innovation. They are regularly commended by the Legal 500 and Chambers for their specialist sector knowledge and industry-led strategy of delivering legal services.
The firm have grown substantially due to their dynamic team and strategic heavyweight hires. Despite their continuous expansion and organic growth plans, they have committed to preserving a real family feel throughout their offices by developing a support network amongst different departments. In addition to this, their learning and development program is widely respected in the legal sector and has been recognised by several industry awards.
Subsequently, the firm attracts an exceptionally high calibre of clients from HNW individuals to multinational PLCs. The complexity and value of the work you will gain exposure to will rival any law firm in the North, with the opportunity to specialise and create a niche as you progress.
- This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Corporate Senior Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- The Legal 500 ranked Corporate department regularly advise heavyweight corporates, international private equity houses and HNW individuals across a broad range of sectors such as tech, IT and retail
- As such, you will manage a diverse caseload, including large private equity deals, high-value M&A transactions, corporate finance & governance and joint ventures
- As a Senior Associate, you will help to mentor and support the junior members of the team and liaise with other seniors regarding the development of the department
- In return, you can expect to receive plenty of opportunities to further progress within the team towards director and partner level
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Corporate Solicitor with 4 to 8 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Lawyer to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.