Commercial Senior Lawyer
Are you ready to become a real leader in the Commercial Law field? Join this award-winning regional firm and take ownership of complex commercial matters, with the freedom to further grow and develop the department.
Established in the late 90s, this leading commercial firm have quickly earned a strong reputation in the North for their innovative and results-driven approach. As a result, they are highly regarded in the Legal 500 and have achieved numerous awards within the region.
They pride themselves on their partner-led strategy, providing clients with expert advice and knowledge to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Not only has this attracted high-calibre lawyers from top tier, international firms, but has also supplemented the development programme for junior lawyers, providing clear and tangible avenues for progression from within.
Naturally, their client base is reflective of their high-calibre stature, varying from some of the UK's largest organisations to owner-managed businesses and public sector institutions. This has made for a diverse and challenging yet rewarding working lifestyle and complements the collaborative community that disseminates across each office.
- This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Commercial Senior Lawyer to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- The L500 accredited Commercial team advise a broad range of household names, SMEs and start-ups across numerous sectors including technology, retail, manufacturing and leisure
- As such, you will manage a diverse caseload including supply and purchase contracts, IT agreements, outsourcing, IP licensing, information law and e-commerce
- As a Senior Lawyer, you will also closely mentor the junior members of the team and liaise with other seniors regarding the development of the department
- This role comes with strong prospects to progress, in line with the growth agenda - the firm are succession planning and keen to find the next generation of senior Lawyers, providing you with the platform for future partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Commercial Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Senior Lawyer to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.