BVI - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION LAWYER - 3+ PQE
This leading offshore and international law firm have a superb new opportunity for an ambitious Associate or Senior Associate to join their highly rated and thriving Commercial Litigation practice in the BVI. Working as part of a close-knit team, you'll be providing a full range of litigation services to major clients - both supporting the partners and taking lead responsibility as appropriate - for cases involving a variety of high-end contentious work, including major corporate, banking/funds, trusts, insolvency and public law disputes. You will also be assisting in all facets of the practice, including in business development as you work closely with the team to build relationships with clients and actively promote the firm's profile. Applicants will need to be BVI or UK qualified lawyers (both Barristers and Solicitors considered ), with a broad range of high-end Commercial Litigation experience, combined with strong academic credentials. Future career prospects are excellent withing this thriving and high-level international practice. Don't miss this superb career opportunity in this idyllic Caribbean location. Please apply now for more details!
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring In-House 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Private Client In-House 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Commercial Litigation In-House 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)
- Trust litigation In-House 7+ Years jobs in Guernsey (GB)