LEGAL COUNSEL - LONDON - c£85K PLUS BONUS
Our client, a major international insurance company, is looking for a solicitor to joiin as an in-house legal counsel based in London.
This is a permanent role to join the in-house legal team at this international insurance company.
You will join a small established team and will provide legal support and advice across the business with a focus on licensing, commercial and IT work. You will be supervised by two experienced lawyers and this is a perfect role for a lawyer to build stakeholder relationships with the long term opportunity to become senior legal counsel.
The firm is seeking and commercial lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
- Solicitor with a minimum of 1 years' pqe working as an in-house counsel or in a corporate/commercial department within a recognised team in private practice.
- The role is supervised, but you will be expected to be confident handling your own work and having a fair degree of autonomy.
- Previous experience working in the insurance sector is desirable, but not essential.
- The ability to foster and maintain excellent business relationships.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to join a leading international insurance business' established in-house legal team.
- Hybrid working with minimum 2 days per week working from home.
- Working in a sector which is secure and provides good quality work.
To be considered for this in-house counsel role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.