Senior TMT / Commercial Associate - 3 PQE+, Oxford
New! - a leading Legal 100 firm with an enviable reputation for all Commercial, IP and IT matters with specialist expertise in areas including; Advertising; E-commerce, GDPR, & Consumer and data protection advisory, are now looking to appoint an additional fee-earner (3 PQE+) for their Oxford team.
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and highly motivated Commercial / TMT Associate to join the team and play an integral role in their future growth.
This is a dynamic and high-growth team with Chambers-rated partners who are often instructed on leading high-profile commercial matters for clients including: global corporations; software and technology companies; public companies; professional partnerships; banks and financial institutions.
Responsibilities might include:
- Advertising compliance projects (e.g. advising on CAP/BCAP code issues for advertising campaigns, native advertising and product placement).
- Adtech agreements (e.g. advising brands, agencies and publishers on their contracts with adtech vendors such as DSPs and SSPs).
- Tech related agreements with an advertising/marketing focus (e.g. website and mobile app development agreements, marketing analytics agreements and digital agency contracts).
- Prize promotions and competitions (e.g. drafting T&Cs and advising on sales promotions compliance generally).
- Brand licensing agreements.
- Ecommerce and online consumer regulations (e.g. advising on retail platforms launches and associated terms and conditions).
- Data privacy in the context of advertising/marketing (e.g. ePrivacy/GDPR compliance as well as industry self-regulatory developments in the context of programmatic advertising and digital marketing).
We would like to speak with individuals who have solid commercial experience and can demonstrate good organisation, time management and client relationship skills. This role will involve client contact from an early stage so a genuine appetite to BD is essential.
The ideal profile will be a team player with solid commercial awareness and an ability to work under time pressure.
A career progression framework is in place + progression prospects are excellent for the right person.
A generous financial package is on offer + benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Corporate Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Information Technology Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Intellectual Property Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting Private Practice Partner jobs in Buckinghamshire