In House Property Solicitor
Competitive Salary + Benefits, with hybrid working available
Our client is looking to hire an NQ-3 PQE property solicitor into their leading in-house legal team.
Key highlights of the role are:
- Assist with major or complex land acquisitions, including site visits and pre-exchange meetings and assisting exchange and completions.
- Negotiating contracts and ancillary documents, investigating title documentation and reviewing results of searches and enquiries.
- Handle land disposal to affordable housing providers, inclusive of documentation.
- To provide legal advice and dealing with day to day enquiries.
- To liaise with other department heads.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent organisation skills with methodical and accurate approach to tasks.
- Proven experience of Property Law and residential conveyancing.
- Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels and analyse complex legal matters quickly.
“Without Errington Legal’s knowledge of the legal market and strong relationships with local firms, I would not have been able to secure the role that I did”. Solicitor.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Millie Martin at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Apply for In House Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly