Sole Legal Counsel – Renewable Energy (Full or Part time)
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
A global developer of renewable energy seeks to recruit their first Legal Counsel to establish the legal and act as the sole legal adviser. This is a great opportunity for a Corporate/Commercial lawyer to work on a diverse workload and an opportunity to scope the role yourself. This position can be on a full time or part time basis.
- Working closely with the Commercial Director
- Oversee a broad corporate caseload including M&A, disposals and joint ventures
- Handle general commercial and contract management work
- Oversight of construction, development and project matters
- Manage external legal counsel
We are looking for:
- Qualified solicitor in England & Wales with minimum of 5+ PQE*
- Good experience in M&A and general corporate work
- Solid contract and commercial experience
- Desire to work in the renewable energy sector
Hybrid working on offer.
If you are interested in this Sole Legal Counsel position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Phoebe Bell. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.
Apply for Sole Legal Counsel – Renewable Energy (Full or Part time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in South East England
- Construction In-House 4-6 Years jobs in South East England
- Corporate In-House 4-6 Years jobs in South East England
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects In-House 4-6 Years jobs in South East England
- M&A In-House 4-6 Years jobs in South East England