Senior Real Estate Associate - 5 PQE+, Buckinghamshire
New! - our client is a leading Legal 100 firm with a top-tier Real Estate Practice who are recognised for their "...exceptional technical knowledge" within the legal directories. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Senior Real Estate Associate to join their Buckinghamshire office. The ideal individual will have trained with an established regional, city or national firm and have gained a solid overview across a broad range of real estate transactions.
This opportunity is ideally suited for a solicitor between 5-8 years’ PQE, who has experience of complex projects, including complex development and high-value corporate occupier work, enjoys, and is good at, business development and who has some experience of managing teams. A following would be of interest, but not essential.
Further Details – Experience & Skills
- 5-8 years’ PQE on Real Estate matters with experience of complex development projects.
- Some experience of managing teams, supervising, and mentoring.
- Confident with, and interested in, business development and growing a network of clients.
- Technically strong, skilled at developing good relationships and strong on financial hygiene.
- Strong team work ethic, self-motivation, and ‘can-do’ and fun attitude.
- Ambition, drive, and commitment to support the growth and development of Real Estate professional services.
- Must be able to work closely with Head of Department, and other team members.
- Attention to detail.
The team frequently advise on complex commercial property matters in the UK and internationally including:
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate Finance
- Landlord & Tenant
- Development Projects
- Investment Opportunities
You can expect to contribute to business development initiatives on a regular basis. This role will suit someone looking for early client contact and the opportunity to develop their real estate knowledge longer term. This firm are frequently ranked highly in the legal directories and are noted for their "...exceptional diligence and in-depth technical knowledge".
The department handles a broad range of real estate work and includes teams dedicated to dispute resolution, construction, planning and environmental. The main areas of expertise are:
- Corporate occupiers (including retail/office/industrial)
This is a collegiate and high-performing team who strive to exceed client expectations on every transaction. Employee engagement surveys reveal this firm to be highly regarded in terms of benefits, work-life balance and career progression.
An attractive financial package with excellent benefits is on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com