Construction Partner (non-contentious)
This top 200 firm, operating from 2 offices across the South East, is now looking to expand its highly regarded L500, Non Contentious Construction team with the addition of a Salaried Partner.
Known for being able to draw in exceptionally high standards of work and lawyers with a history of working for top city firms. This is an opportunity to work alongside the best lawyers in the area, in the picturesque setting of Royal Tunbridge Wells.
With future growth on the Horizon, this is a stand-out opportunity for a Senior Construction Solicitor to join at the salaried partner level and be a main player in helping drive the future growth of this thriving Construction department.
The Firm & Role
- With roots tracing back over 300 years, this firm enjoys an indisputable reputation as a high-class provider of legal services throughout the South East. Providing a full spectrum of legal services, and employing over 140 devoted fee earners, they are widely considered to be one of the heaviest-hitting practices in the area. They provide a quality of work far above the going market rate, over a range of regional, national and international clients.
- This firm is highly innovative and forward-thinking, always looking to expand and grow internally by progressing their own staff's career. They have achieved this by creating an extremely enjoyable and friendly working atmosphere serving as a prerequisite for organic growth by establishing a superior staff retention rate. Generally speaking, those that go here, stay here for many years thus establishing a breeding ground for success, aiding the exceptional rates of growth experienced by this firm in recent years.
- They are a mainstay and a first choice for many individuals and businesses in the South East and beyond, making it an excellent firm to consider joining.
- As a Partner, you will look to grow, develop and manage your own practice and assist with the management of the construction department as a whole.
- The construction team deliver legal and industry support services to clients from the inception of projects through to completion.
- The construction department manages a high calibre, non contentious caseload and take advantage of excellent referrals from their quality Real Estate department.
- Construction Partner with at least 7+ years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of experience)
- Strong team player with a 360 approach to referrals and business development
- Ability to build credible relationships with those in the Construction industry
What's on offer:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to grow and develop a successful construction practice
- Outstanding working environment and industry leading career development programmes
This is a highly coveted opportunity, suitable for a Senior Construction Solicitor with the experience and ambition to join a leading Construction offering at Partner level in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.