Funds – Associate to Counsel (Hong Kong)
Magic Circle law firm seeks career motivated applicants for the following positions:
- Senior Associate / Counsel (Authorised Funds)
- Senior Associate (FS/Regulatory - Funds)
- Mid-Senior Associate (Private Funds)
Their Global Private Funds Group is recognised a market leading practice with a particular focus on closed-ended private equity, real estate, and infrastructure and debt funds. They support fund sponsors on fund formation, co-investments, and restructuring in addition to advising investors in such funds, including pension funds, insurance companies, funds-of-funds and many sovereign wealth and other supranational institutions. In all instances applicants must be able to evidence the following criteria:
- An excellent academic history and professional pedigree.
- Superb document drafting skills plus strong communication and analytical skills alongside a high level of commercial awareness. You will be ambitious and keen to take ownership and responsibility in your work. Chinese language skills preferable, but not essential for outstanding applicants.
Lawyers within the team are given the chance to handle a tremendous variety of transactions with partners actively ensuring individual lawyers receive their preferred mix of work, where possible. Further, you will be given responsibility for running deals and working closely with clients and other lawyers both in Hong Kong and internationally, ultimately enhancing your transaction management and organisational skills as well as developing superb technical abilities.
Financially our client is extremely competitive, offering a comprehensive salary and benefits package allied to achievable career progression to those that have both the desire and appetite for promotion.
To be considered, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to James O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website.
James O'Brien has been recruiting in the legal sector for over 20yrs. Possessing significant relationships across multiple jurisdictions, he offers candidates a hands on, consultative approach, working closely with individuals to achieve their career objectives. Feel free to contact him by email in the first instance to arrange a confidential discussion.