Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Consulting are representing an established and reputable local firm with offices throughout South Yorkshire and Derbyshire. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a residential conveyancer to join an established and reputable residential conveyancing department.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a reputable, established Law firm with genuine career progression opportunities available. The firm has an excellent benefits scheme including 27 days holiday, Westfield health scheme & pension scheme up to 5%
Role & Responsibilities:
* Managing a busy caseload of both sale and purchase matter from file opening to completion
* Taking instructions from clients
* Obtaining and preparing file documents
* Billing files and collecting monies due
* Freehold and leasehold transaction experience is essential
* Ability to deal with technical details involved within the conveyancing process
* Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining exceptional levels of customer service
* Ability to work autonomously whilst also engaging with the team as required
* Ideally 2+ years' experience within a similar role
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like further information, please call Ross Roberts at CRA on 0114 241 8030.