Assistant Deputy General Counsel (5+ PQE), Commercial - TMT
Our client is looking for an experienced lawyer with commercial and technology/IT licensing experience in the Netherlands. You will provide advice and recommendation on complex issues that have or may have a significant impact on business activities and operations. Operate with minimal supervision and regarded as a subject matter expert; and supervise outside counsel on non-routine matters.
- Provides legal counsel for technology/IT licensing and commercial law.
- Dispenses legal knowledge and expertise impacting business operations.
- Works closely with executives and management.
- Performs legal research when and as necessary to resolve legal issues and determine the appropriate course of action regarding a particular issue/case.
- Consults with and supervises outside counsel to develop legal strategies and resolve issues in non-routine matters.
- Operates with minimal supervision and coordinates legal functions with other departments affected by the matter/issue.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to junior level attorneys and may have direct management responsibilities for non-attorney legal specialists.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Relative Work Experience
- 5-7 years of Dutch-qualified post qualification experience (PQE). Experience in negotiating with commercial and technology/IT licensing agreement on a business-to-business scale
Contact Sarita Rai for more information
T: +44 203 826 1807
Apply for Assistant Deputy General Counsel (5+ PQE), Commercial - TMT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly