Conveyancing Fee Earner - Rotherham
Conveyancing fee earner
Salary: £25,000- £40,000 + benefits including up to 30 days holiday
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are working in partnership with a reputable South Yorkshire Law Firm with offices in Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley. Our client is an established organisation with a great approach to their employees. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work at a top local law firm, that offers a variety of services across personal and business legal practices. Due to a strong business model and increasing workload, our client is looking for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant / Paralegal to join their fantastic Residential Conveyancing Team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Handling new enquiries, taking instruction from prospective clients
* Screening incoming communications via telephone, email and post
* Liaising with existing clients, providing updates and requesting required documentation
* Running a busy caseload, with purchase, sales, mortgage, plot sales and new build files
* Handling land registry, title checks, searches, reservations, applications and balances
* Experienced running Residential Conveyancing caseload
* Excellent knowledge of Residential Property Law
* Strong IT skills
* Clear communicator with good client care skills
If this role is of interest, please click the apply button. Alternatively, for further information, please contact Ross Roberts on 0114 241 8030 at CRA Consulting.