Senior Legal Counsel – Healthcare Sector – Part or Full Time
Specialist healthcare group seeks to appoint a Senior Legal Counsel to act as deputy to the GC and take a key role in a small but growing legal team. This is an entrepreneurial and fast growth business looking to continue growing through acquisition.
- Reporting to the GC and Company Secretary you will deputise where needed
- Help shape the legal strategy for the group whilst taking responsibility for day-to-day legal matters
- This could include undertaking a mix of commercial contracts, data protection/GDPR, company law, information technology and disputes work
- You may also advise on healthcare regulations and reporting to regulators
- This is a new vacancy, and the successful candidate will be able to scope their own position around their relevant experience, working in the areas they are most suited
- Assist the GC with team management
We are looking for:
- An experienced lawyer with general commercial experience including commercial contracts and data protection
- Ideally prior experience working as an in-house lawyer
- Ability to draft contracts, manage disputes and advise on data protection matters
- You do not need prior healthcare sector experience, but this would be a benefit
- Candidates seeking full or part-time will be considered
If you are interested in this Senior Legal Counsel position, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jacqui Douglas. If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch.
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR.
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel – Healthcare Sector – Part or Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly