Senior Legal Counsel (3+PQE) - Consumer
Our client is a major credit card company with a large office in central London. The company is growing fast and expanding its product line to exploit innovations in the digital and fintech space.
They are currently seeking a Senior Legal Counsel for their legal team, currently composed of 10 lawyers.
The position reports to the Legal Manager who reports to the GC.
- To advise the business on legal and regulatory requirements as laid out in the CCA and Handbook and in accordance with FCA guidelines.
- Play a commercially-focused general legal advisory role in the business in respect of the development of new products, ensuring that that applicable standards as outlined in the Manifesto are being met.
- Provide general support on the corporate level including in respect of M&A activity (from a reg. perspective)
- Qualified solicitor or barrister with private practice experience in the regulatory FS space
- Knowledge of the CCA and consumer finance
- 3 – 8 years’ PQE
- Strong influencer and negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Happy in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent remuneration package including bonus and large employer pension contribution
- Hybrid-working (50%)
- Modern and pleasant office environment with free food and beverages
- Possibility to work 80% (salary pro-rated)
Contact James Bernie for more information
T: 0203 826 1809
Apply for Senior Legal Counsel (3+PQE) - Consumer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly