Interim Funds Lawyer - Asset Manager - 6 month contract
My client, a top asset manager, is looking for an experienced funds lawyer for a six month contract to assist on a variety of alternative products and funds, with particular focus on the CLO business.
- Required - Drafting, review, negotiation, and analysis of documentation relating to collateralized loan obligation (CLO) transactions, CLO warehouses, and other private credit transactions, including trust deeds, indentures, investment management agreements, offering circulars, term sheets, engagement/mandate letters, warehouse credit agreements, legal opinions, and confidentiality agreements.
- Required - Major law firm and/or in-house legal experience, including experience with CLO transactions and other credit and structured product transactions (preferably on behalf of asset manager clients).
- Desirable - Private Placement Engagements terms, IMAs, Distribution Agreements, Intra-Group Services Agreements and strategic projects;
- Desirable - Providing legal advice on matters arising from the full lifecycle of an alternative investment funds business; including: fund structuring, portfolio manager engagement, entity formations, management company appointments, servicer provider negotiations, fund board governance, trading documentation and dissolution/ liquidation and covering a variety of asset classes including Credit, Private Equity and Real Estate.
- Advising on the impact of relevant laws and regulations and working closely with Regulatory Change and Compliance teams.
- Provision of day-to-day legal advice regarding portfolio management and investment advisory duties and obligations.
- Management of outside counsel engagements on complex matters.
If this role sounds of interest then please send your CV to miriam.warburton @eximius.com for further information.