One of the world's largest and most prestigious law firms are looking for at least one mid-level (probably 2-5 PQE) non-contentious construction Associate in their London office.
The firm's market-leading international construction practice has a reputation for helping their clients execute on their most important projects, providing strategic advice to assist at all stages from procurement to completion, across multiple jurisdictions, industries and sectors.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead on client matters, including negotiation and the preparation of proposals, estimates and pitches. You'll also be involved in managing client relationships - regularly engaging with clients, keeping them informed of progress and managing their expectations as to cost, quality and time.
In order to be considered for a role in this this sought after team, you will have:
- A strong academic background, trained and probably gained between two and five years' post-qualification experience in the non-contentious construction team of a City, strong regional, or International law firm.
- Broad experience of non-contentious construction work, ideally including familiarity with the JCT, FIDIC and NEC forms of contract.
- The Ability to manage numerous matters concurrently and work across multiple sectors.
- An understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency. and ability to manage costs and budgets.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard.
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
- First rate drafting skills.
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment.
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner.
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a tremendous opportunity to develop your career with a market leader. For further information or to discuss please contact email@example.com or call David on +44 (0)7860774391.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com