Bristol | £60,000 to £100,000
A major national practice and Top 50 law firm has started its search for a new Construction Solicitor. The Construction Solicitor will join on a full-time, permanent contract and work out of the firm’s Bristol office, though up to 3 days per week can be worked remotely.
About the Role
Focusing primarily on non-contentious construction work, the Construction Solicitor will work on a wide range of nationally important infrastructure projects, including:
- Energy generation.
- Regeneration and iconic development projects.
- Mixed-use and residential development.
- Commercial and logistics projects.
- Major retail development.
The firm is seeking candidates with the following profile:
- Newly Qualified Solicitors and those with 3 or more years’ PQE are encouraged to apply – the firm is willing to consider Partner level candidates for the right individual.
- Proven track record in dealing with non-contentious construction work.
- Ambition, with an eye on progressing their career.
Salary & Benefits
The firm are offering an NQ salary of £68,000 per annum and is considering March 2022 qualifiers, though the salary could reach beyond £100,000 per annum, depending on experience. On top of this, the firm allows remote working and also provide a top-quality benefits package.
Please contact Alice Hume for more information on 07368889527.