IN-HOUSE REAL ESTATE LAWYER
QC Legal have an exclusive exceptional opportunity for a Real Estate Lawyer to move in-house. You will be joining an expert in UK property investment and development with 13,500+ UK and international properties under their belt.
The company prides themselves on their unique investment model and their stellar track record for amazing results. You will be provided with early responsibility and the opportunity to mould the role to your ambitions and talents.
Role and Responsibilities
- You will work closely with the Acquisitions Team and the Transaction and Delivery (Legal) team on all aspects of property/real estate transactions.
- You will have a specific focus on land purchases, forward funds and other acquisition structures including drafting and negotiation of heads of terms and transaction documents (including conditional land sale contracts, development agreements and development funding agreements).
- In addition to reviewing financing agreements, negotiating property related obligations in facility agreements, and responsibility for complying with and discharging the same, collating and coordinating information / replies to enquiries for the purposes of certificates of title, pre-transaction due diligence including reviewing title and reports / certificates prepared by external legal counsel and liaising with in-house planning and development teams to identify and mitigate delivery risks.
- You will have overall responsibility for collation and maintenance of the Group’s property registers, coordination and oversight of lease break dates, rent reviews and service charge dates (both in a tenant and landlord capacity).
What you will bring to the table:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Real Estate, specific experience in development and investment is desirable.
- You will excel in a fast-paced, high performing environment and be able to support those in your team and beyond.
- A strong willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- You will be technically strong, commercially astute, a strong team player and ambitious.
- Lastly, you will be able to build and maintain strong client relationships!
What’s on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £80,000.
- A collaborative and genuine environment which will allow for ample growth and career progression.
- Hybrid working.
- Plus, other flexible benefits.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.