Private Client Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for an NQ to 5 years PQE qualified solicitor who has a solid grounding in private client and who wishes to make a move into this continually growing area.
- Advise on and manage a wide range of Private Client issues including wills, probate, LPAs, trusts, estates, tax and court of protection work
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within private client, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole team to share knowledge.
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities.
- You will be working with and alongside highly experienced partners with a range of local and national clients
- Experience of private client work
- Demonstrable technical ability and excellent drafting skills
- Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Willingness to nurture and teach junior members of the team
- Able to work flexibly across offices as required
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Life Assurance
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal.