CONSTRUCTION/PROJECTS LAWYER NQ
QC Legal is working with a top 100 global law firm in their hunt for a newly qualified Projects lawyer to be based in their Leeds, Manchester and London offices. You will be joining the Construction and Projects Solutions (CAPS) Team.
The team is a Tier 1 practice with an unrivalled reputation in acting for employers, developers, funders, project companies, contractors, consultants and insurers.
Role and Responsibilities
- The team acts for many of the UK's top 50 contractors, an impressive range of private and public sector clients (including universities, developers, institutional funders and government departments).
- As a Projects lawyer you will be acting on both UK, and international matters, across the sectors including real estate, energy (nuclear, renewables, conventional and oil and gas), infrastructure, waste, education, transport and health.
- You will be supporting those senior to you in the team as well as taking an active role in business development.
What you will bring to the table:
- A genuine interest in Projects/Construction, some experience during your training contract is desirable.
- Strong analytical, drafting, interpersonal and commercial skills which will allow you to build strong relationships with clients and undertake business development activities.
- Ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience through the firm’s impressive development programme.
- First-class communication, outstanding developing skills, and entrepreneurial flair.
What's on the table for you:
- A competitive salary of up to £95,000.
- Medical insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- A first-class training and career development programme and early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
How to Apply
- Send your CV in using the form below for a discussion with the team about the role.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.