Corporate Solicitor 3+ years PQE I Oxford l Top 50 Firm
This Top 100 firm is looking to appoint a Corporate Solicitor 3+ years PQE into their powerhouse team based in Oxford.
Entrepreneurial flair is a driving force in this firm, as they aim to provide commercially pertinent advice to businesses and individuals.
Despite their size, their 900 strong international workforce operates as an interconnected unit which allows them to stay at the forefront of many industries across the globe.
Their corporate practice has seen significant growth in cross-border transactional work in Asia, Europe and in the United States. The team have a lot of experience in IPOs, takeovers, and acquisition finance and have a strong footing in sectors including tech, real estate and retail to name a few.
The role and Corporate practice:
This Top 100 firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join their top-tier and award-winning corporate department based in Oxford.
· You will have experience across a broad range of corporate transactional work encompassing M&A, financial fundraising and investment and general governance issues
· Much of the work will be multi-jurisdictional in nature, and you will benefit from the cohesive international network that exists when delivering international projects
· You will also maintain strong links with specialists in other departments of the firm who deal with areas such as tax, employment, real estate and banking for example, in order to deliver comprehensive advice to clients
The ideal candidate:
- Corporate Solicitor 3+ years PQE with experience in a leading corporate department
- Highly meticulous, commercially focused and outcome orientated
- Track record in business development & marketing the department projects
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary package and excellent benefits
- Access to the most impactful and high-profile work available
- Opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and next-generation partners
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join a leading corporate team in Oxford.