Family & Childcare Solicitor
Family & Childcare Solicitor (NQ - 3 Years PQE)
£37,500 to £45,000 per annum
Sheffield City Centre
Full Time, Permanent
Who we are:
CRA Consulting are a specialist legal recruiter, operating across the UK. CRA works in partnership with reputable law firms with either local, regional, national or international presence. We recruit at all levels from board, director and partnership level through to support staff.
For additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move, visit the CRA Consulting Website at www.craconsultants.com.
About the business:
CRA Legal are recruiting for a well-known local law firm with offices across South Yorkshire. The firm are a friendly, respected organisation who have seen a period of growth across their business. As a result of increasing workload, our client is looking to hire an additional solicitor into their family and childcare department. This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to continue their career in children and private family law.
If successful, you will perform the following role as an Family & Childcare Solicitor:
* Running a private family law caseload including divorce & separation, financial matters, private children arrangements and dispute resolution
* Running a legal aid child law caseload including abuse, care proceedings, child protection orders and international child abduction
The organisation will offer you the following employment benefits package:
* 22 days holiday + bank holidays
* Additional annual leave during XMAS office closure
* Additional leave following the bank holidays over Easter, May and August bank holidays
* Flexible working upon request
* Hybrid working upon request
* Limited free parking available
* Pension scheme
* Westfield health scheme
To apply, you will be required to meet the following criteria:
* If you are an NQ, you will need to have completed a seat in children law. Also pre-qualifying experience as a Paralegal would be beneficial
* Previous qualified work experience in children law required regardless of PQE level
How to apply:
If this Family & Childcare Solicitor vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss with Rhys Spencer who is managing this vacancy, call 0114 241 8030 for a confidential discussion.
Are you wanting to review additional career opportunities? Visit our jobs page at www.craconsultants.com/jobs
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
This Family & Childcare Solicitor vacancy is very popular with the local legal community, so please apply quickly to ensure your application is considered. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 working days.