Employment Professional Support Lawyer - National Firm - Birmingham/Leicester
Exciting opportunity for an experienced employment lawyer to join this award winning national practice based at its Birmingham or Leicester office.
This is a practice renowned for maintaining a fantastic firm culture and working environment whilst offering quality work in its legal 500 ranked employment team.
Boasts an impressive profile of clientele, offering services to both the commercial and private client across the entire legal spectrum.
- Assist lawyers by providing an information resource on matters of academic and practical law including legislative and case law updates.
- Research new legislation and regulatory issues with strong analytical skills using a problem-solving approach.
- Promote learning and development through creating on-line materials.
- Work alongside the Business Development team.
- Experience in presenting training and preparing presentations.
- The technical ability to understand new law and regulatory problems and interpret that into appropriate guidance.
- Be able to provide clear, concise and commercially relevant information.
- Around 7yrs PQE with either some Employment PSL experience or transferable skills from an employment fee earning background
What's on offer:
- Very competitive salary and generous bonus scheme.
- Flexible agile working in support of a good work/life balance.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package.
- Brilliant working culture.
- Tangible prospects for progression.
If you're interested in this Employment Professional Support Lawyer vacancy in Birmingham please email/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.