If you envision your construction career to be filled with top-drawer work and enviable investment in progression, then look no further. This L500 Construction department offer a unique platform to showcase your potential at the highest level, with incremental support on your journey towards admirable recognition in the construction field.
With a network of offices across the UK, this forward-thinking Top 50 firm have become a real national powerhouse in the legal industry. In fact, they are frequently commended for their avant-garde approach, receiving numerous departmental accolades and Legal 500 Top Tier rankings across the board.
Yet, it's their investment in employees which set this firm apart from the rest. With a unique growth plan in place, this firm are experts at nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels. What's more, they take pride in a lack of barriers between departments and rankings, making for a collaborative and cordial legal community.
The impressive client base also reflects the firm's stature; you will advise a diverse range of start-ups through to FTSE 250 companies, with access to a global network. This further facilitates a challenging yet rewarding working lifestyle, sure to make every day unique.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Construction Associate to join the firm's L500 department in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- To align with the firm's amiable ethos, you will be a driven individual, keen to advise clients on a mixture of contentious and non-contentious construction matters across numerous sectors such as commercial, retail, energy and infrastructure
- As an Associate, you will work closely alongside an award-winning team with crucial exposure to some of the region's most high-profile matters for a range of private and public sector clients
- As such, you will have a diverse caseload, including drafting & negotiating industry-specific and general commercial contracts, guiding through various forms of dispute resolution, advising procurement routes and liaising with civil authorities to obtain planning permission & approvals
- You will find that this opportunity comes with a high level of career investment and progression; you can take advantage of the firm's global reach, enabling you to skyrocket your career to the very top level
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Construction Solicitor with 1 years PQE+
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A high degree of training and support to develop as a junior-mid Solicitor
This is a standout opportunity for a Construction Associate to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.