Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor - Birmingham
You will be given the chance to join the Property Litigation department of an award winning national commercial firm in Birmingham with a great work-life balance.
This firm has an excellent reputation for litigation and the department is led by directory rated partners meaning you will gain excellent experience. The quality of work matches any other teams in the market and you will be given plenty of autonomy.
This is a junior role with great development opportunities.
The Property Litigation Solicitor opportunity:
· Work including landlord and tenant disputes, boundary disputes, property negligence, forfeiture of lease and insolvency issues. Initially there will be a focus on housing disrepair.
· Working with a top partner in the area and a large national real estate litigation team
· Close contact with a local, regional and national client base
· Chance to work alongside senior solicitors and partners
· Involved in business development
· Good salary and package
· Great team-centric environment
· Modern, open plan office in the heart of Birmingham
· Hands on training, and clear and well defined progression plans for all solicitors
· Award winning firm with an excellent reputation
· Staff really enjoy working at this firm illustrated by an excellent staff retention rate and strong expansion rates
· High profile work
The Property Litigation Solicitor Candidate:
· Experience working in a busy property litigation team
· NQ-2 years PQE is the preferred level although candidates outside of this will be considered
· Broad property litigation experience is essential, good training will be provided on top of this
If you are a Property Litigation Solicitor looking for a firm that has realistic expectations, a great working culture and fantastic work this is a great opportunity to make the step up.
You will be client facing and presiding over an excellent caseload immediately and throughout.
Please contact Donna Jones to enquire further about this role or upload your CV to email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.