DATA PROTECTION LAWYER
QC Legal are working with one of the Big Four to find Data Protection Managers for their London and Manchester offices. You will be catapulted into a high performing team that pride themselves on their work-life balance.
On joining the firm you will have access to various training to give you the opportunity to upskill yourself on their various systems, you will be assigned a buddy to help you settle in and a career coach to help you thrive from the day you join.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, potentially leading the delivery of some, while reporting to Senior Managers and above.
- Advising on all aspects of data protection compliance, risk management, drafting data protection policies, advising on regulatory filings, supporting the management and delivery of large, often cross-border, projects and leading and / or supporting the financial management of clients.
- Being actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
What you will bring to the table:
- 4+ years experience within Data Protection Law.
- An aptitude or interest in technology and experience of handling large projects.
- The ability to work within a team seamlessly and guide and advise those junior to you.
- Have solid presentation and client handling skills and be commercially astute (take an active part in business development for the firm).
- Keeping up to date with emerging data protection and privacy regulation, case law and regulatory guidance
- Demonstrate astute commerciality and a can-do attitude throughout your work and the firm’s business development.
What's on the table for you:
- An attractive salary of up to £160,000.
- An impressive work-life balance.
- Plus, opt in medical and dental insurance, flexible working, life assurance and income protection and more.
How to Apply
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and send in your CV for a discussion with the team about the role or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.